Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful for a Classmate

Thanksgiving…that time of year when we all give thanks to one another. I am not very familiar with anyone from 3nd period American Literature. With the exception of Briana since I went to grade school with her. But she was never in any of my classes. It would be kind of awkward if I wrote about you people, no offense. So I thought it would be easier to write about Melanie. And yes, for the twentieth time, she is my twin sister. Just to give you guys a heads-up, this isn’t going to be some mushy blog. Anyways, I am thankful for my sister because we help each other with a lot of school work. We have the same teachers for some classes so it is sort of convenient, especially in this class. Even though it’s usually me doing most of the help, but let’s just say we equally do. For example, if I left my Literature book in my locker, I can borrow hers. Sometimes it becomes a problem when we both forgot our books…I hate it when that happens. She thinks just because we’re in the same class, I’ll always have my books and stuff…We also help each other with studying for tests and doing homework.    
I would also like to thank Carl and Jose! They make the back of the classroom pretty hilarious :).

2 comments: