Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am a Plow.

A plow is defined as an agricultural implement used for cutting, lifting, turning over, and partly pulverizing soil. I am a plow. Metaphorically speaking that is. In reference to life, I am a plow. Every day I have to work hard in school. I have many obstacles to “cut” through. Whether it is finishing homework, surviving class lectures, waking up, arriving to school on time, keep from getting sleep-deprived, and much more. I have to overcome these daily obstacles. I also have to work hard in pleasing those around me: my parents, friends, and teachers. I have to plow through.
 When a plow is jammed or not functioning properly, that is when I am struggling. To me school is the biggest source of my struggles or stress. Obviously, there is no denying that. I am sure most of you guys can agree with me on this one. Personality wise, I am a plow. I may not look like it, but I am a very aggressive person. My friends and family think so too. When something makes me mad or someone says something I don’t like, I express my anger. I am a plow.

No comments:

Post a Comment