Friday, November 12, 2010

Class Commentary

Personally, this class is my favorite out of all the others. And I’m not trying to suck up to the teacher or anything… I like American Literature because it’s a subject that I am better at. To put it bluntly, I am better at writing than math. With writing you’re given more freedom. You can give your opinion, what you like or don’t like, etc. As for math you can only have one answer.
I think our class has more fun. It’s a really relaxed environment. I like how we do journals because it takes away from “regular” routine like the other classes. Most of the journals don’t relate to what we’re learning. So it’s nice to have a little break. I also like how we get to read individually on Thursdays. The last time I’ve had that was in the sixth grade at my grade school. I really enjoyed that and wished I had that chance to do it again. And now we canJ. I also liked how we got to watch the soccer movie. I forgot how to spell it, so I’m not going to bother. I like how we can make jokes in the class and Mr. McCarthy actually plays along or vice versa. (Unlike other teachers.) I don’t necessarily like the book we have to read for grades.  

No comments:

Post a Comment