Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Background

Hi, my name is Rose Valdez. I'm turning sixteen this December and lived in Chicago all my life. I have two siblings, an older brother and a twin sister. She also goes to Whitney Young. I went to Abraham Lincoln Elementary and I still keep in touch with my old classmates. People think I'm Mexican but I'm not, I'm Filipino. Don't get those two mixed up...it's annoying. I like doing anything that seems fun, especially roller coasters. I can't handle scary movies but I watch them anyways.

2 comments:

  1. You do not watch that many scary movies!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. Scary movies are a no-no for me, but you just get so engrossed in them and then you HAVE to know what happens. And roller coasters are awesome!! I miss 7th lunch, Rose; there is sadness.

    ReplyDelete